Saturday, February 2, 2013

Syrian Air Defenses on High Alert?

2 February 2013: Syria says its air defenses are on high alert.

Oh Really?

My question is... What Syrian air defenses?

This strike (mere seconds as an F-16I Sufa flies from downtown Damascus!) and the strike in September 2007 make it perfectly obvious that Israel's electronic warfare capabilities make the phrase "Syrian air defenses" an oxymoron. Syria, nor any of the other Islamic Arab (or Persian for that matter) nations, have any defensive capability capable of defeating an Israeli air assault as we have just witnessed.

Zippo. Nada. None. Both in 2007 and on Wednesday of this past week the "Syrian air defenses" never even saw the F-16I Sufa strike aircraft. Not coming inbound nor departing.

The folks next door in Lebanon heard the Israeli aircraft overhead for most of the evening and night before the actual strike, but this was of absolutely no help to the "Syrian air defenses."  There was a partial moon Wednesday night, and some cloud cover. But radar sees right through those things when it is operating normally. Millions upon millions of radar pulses emitted in a split second detect objects in the sky at great distances at the speed of light. Syrian radar and fire control systems were very much blind. In fact, they were completely dead. Useless, and not so much as a single shot was fired against the Israeli aircraft.

And the Turks, who are currently royally angry with Bashar Assad's regime and even having threatened military action of their own after the Syrians shot down one of Turkey's F-4 Phantom jets with great ease, are absolutely mystified and besides themselves as to why the Syrians are so impotent to defend their skies against the so-called Zionist invaders. Case in point, the Turkish Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu cried to the media about this gross technological disparity, saying "Why didn't Assad even throw a pebble when Israeli jets were flying over his palace and playing with the dignity of his country?"

Catch a clue Mr. Davutoglu!!! The Syrians didn't because the Syrians couldn't. Their air defense systems were completely and totally suppressed. Utterly powerless. Like Godzilla stomping on the Geico Gecko.

So superior are Israel's technological advantages over its Arab neighbors military forces that they even surpass the superlatives I am futilely attempting to apply to them.

Folks, we're looking in real-time at the basis for the overwhelming Israeli victory that will occur in the fulfillment of the pre-70th Week prophecies; we're looking in real-time at the military basis for Israel's rise to overwhelming regional dominance and superpower status. It is an awesome sight to behold and abject proof of the literalness of Ezekiel 37:10.

4 comments:

  1. Sean,
    I feel like getting my pom-poms out, turning up the volume on my great marching band CD's and going into a war dance for victory. I am not only excited, I am jubilant! After reading your comments on the Israel/Syria drama I just cannot contain myself without a few shout outs and all that goes with it.

    And the world will not acknowledge Israel's very real desire to keep things at a reasonable level for all concerned. If they were the Muslim Brotherhood, blood, fire and destruction would have been the evidence left behind. But instead, they took out what was necessary and left the rest untouched except for the psychological devastation that Assad must be reeling from right about now.

    I know that doesn't sound very mature but hey, at my age, I intend to enjoy the victory to the max.

    Shalom, GG5

    And thanks for the input.


    ReplyDelete
  2. GG5,

    At this point I am literally waiting for the proverbial "other shoe to drop" but I also know that it is all under the Lord's complete control.

    Isaiah 17 as tomorrow's headline will not surprise me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Had a glitch with a comment made by Great Grany 5 and it would not post. Here it is recaptured and posted.

    "Sean,
    Have you considered that the Is. 17 is the prolog of Ez. 38 and 39 but the missing ingredient is what I cannot grasp. I truly believe that Russia's purpose is greater than Persia because a long time ago, Russia was noted to be trying to monopolize the oil/petro market. When I read Ezekiel's passages, some thing or someone keeps picking my thoughts with "why is Russia wrapping her arms around Persia and leading them into a physical/military confrontation with Israel? I mean, from reading history of the tribes of Israel some of them decided to stay in Persia and at one point, were the Kurds of the Medo-Persia kingdom. I know that there are stories coming back from Iraq that the Kurds that Saddam tried to kill with the chemicals were Jewish in nationality. I have tried to find further info on this but to date, can't prove it.

    There is also the very strong possibility that I have mentally mislaid some of the ground work along the years but I sure hope not. But Ez. and Is + Ps. 83 have entrapped me of late. Then to add to the mystery, you added Jer. 49 and the pot becomes thicker. If all of this is going to take place prior to the Rapture, then we have a ways to go. It would be very easy to become fearful but only because of the great strength that Abba has bestowed on all of us can I say that Fearing anything except a deep and lasting reverence (fear of the Lord) has wiped the fear out of my life. Not even the current political mess can get accomplished any more.

    Thanks for your insight and I say,

    Shalom, GG5
    "

    ReplyDelete
  4. GG5,

    The series of prophecies that we discuss here with regularity are all inter-related in some manner.

    I believe an inter-related series of prophecies all lead to the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38/39.

    I believe Bill Salus has been the first correctly identify the two phases of pre-70th Week wars.

    The first is the War of the Inner Ring, also known as the Psalm 83 War. This war began in 1948 and continues to this day. In ultimate fulfillment it will include, at a minimum, these inter-related prophecies:

    Isaiah 17, Psalm 83-Isaiah 11-Ezekiel 28, Joshua 13:1-7, and Jeremiah 49.

    The second is Ezekiel 38/39.

    It is my belief that the 70th Week will commence within a very short span of time following the fulfillment of Ezekiel 38/39.

    Within the sum of this period of time I also believe that the Harpazo of the bride of Christ will occur and I base this belief upon the past tense grammar of Ezekiel 39:29.

    ReplyDelete

Anyone can submit a comment; all comments are moderated for content.

Featured Post

Positional Statement on Salvation

19 January 2016: It has become necessary due to recent events that I present a Positional Statement which explains in detail per Script...