“That your days may be multiplied, and the days of your children, upon the land which the LORD swore unto your fathers to give them, as the days of the heavens above the earth.” Deuteronomy 11:21 (The Israel Bible™)
- -The entire Shema
- -That we accept upon ourselves the yoke of Heaven
- -That we demand the return of the Davidic dynasty
- -That we wish to rebuild the Temple
- -That we undertake to return to Hashem (God) in repentance as individuals and as a nation
- -That we are awaiting our final redemption in mercy and with loving-kindness”.